Esoterica Fade Cream is one of many skin lightening products on the market today that is intended to lighten dark areas of the skin and remove or at least gradually fade the appearance of age spots, blemishes, freckles and even sunspots.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Esoterica Fade Cream.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Esoterica Fade Cream in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Esoterica Fade Cream.
Last update on 2021-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIEsoterica comes in three different variations and those are Daytime with Moisturizers, Daytime with Sunscreen and Night-time with Moisturizers. Esoterica is made up of three ingredients, which are Benzophenone-3, Hydroquinone 2% and Octyl Dimethyl PABA.
The cream also comes with an SPF #10 that provides added protection against the sun’s harmful rays. By applying just a thin layer to affected areas of your skin, it may become lightened over a period of time which is approximately six weeks, although some people never saw any changes even after that much time had elapsed.
The theory behind how this cream works is that its key ingredient, Hydroquinone 2%, interferes with the over production of melanin which is what is to blame for hyper pigmentation (a darkening of an area of the skin or even nails caused by an increase in melanin.)
Melanin is the most important determinant of one’s skin colour. Hyper pigmentation can be caused by a variety of things such as the use of medications like birth control pills, genes and sun exposure.
This cream, when used each day and used properly, claims to be able to reduce every unsightly skin discoloration in approximately one or two months.
While it claims to be of a non-greasy consistency and could be used under make-up, there were many who used this product who disagreed and found its greasiness to be a negative factor.
For users with sensitive skin, some suffered allergic reactions while still others had acne recurrence observed. The allergic reactions were quite possibly due to the Hydroquinone 2% ingredient, which can be harmful, particularly with those who have sensitive skin.
Esoterica fade cream certainly comes with its share of mixed reviews and a variety of pros and cons with unfortunately more cons. However, you must keep in mind that each product made is going to affect each person differently.
Keep an open mind as you are reading this and deciding if perhaps this product could be just right for you and your particular skin type and skin conditions.
Here are the official pros and cons of this product.
- It contains SPF #10, which is important for skin protection while in the sun.
- It is by far cheaper than any other fade creams.
- It clears up blemishes and scars besides just lightening the skin.
- It comes with the three varieties listed at the top to suit many needs.
- Its night-time formula has a non-greasy feel.
- Age spots and other signs of aging are not remedied.
- Darker marks were not lightened even after extended usage.
- It is not suitable for every skin type.
- It does have SPF #10; however, that is not always strong enough depending on the time of day and where you are when in the sun.
- It contains Hydroquinone 2% that can be harmful to sensitive skin.
- Although it is dermatologist recommended, many experts forbid the use of this ingredient as it is considered to possibly be linked to serious cancer-related cases and possibly even liver failure in some.
- Thus, it has been banned in some areas but still available in the U.S. but only up to 2%-the 4% needs to have a prescription.
- It does not deliver results vary rapidly so if you are in a hurry you may want to pass.
- Its smell is not the most pleasant one around.
While there are a lot of cons listed, keep in mind once again that every person is different. All tough it might be wiser to find a skin lightening cream that pros outweigh the cons where your chances of success could be a lot higher.
Also, knowing Esoterica Fade Cream contains Hydroquinone which is linked to such serious conditions as cancer and liver failure it would he sensible to avoid creams with this ingredient and look for products that are all natural without such side effects.
Last update on 2021-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API