Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream is formulated to gradually fade dark (brownish) skin discolorations such as freckles, age and liver spots or uneven pigment in the skin on normal skin types.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Ambi Skin Care Fade Cream.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Ambi Skin Care Fade Cream in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Ambi Skin Care Fade Cream.
Last update on 2021-07-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIIt is not stated if Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream is intended for all skin types such as sensitive skin, oily skin or dry skinned individuals. There are other skin brightening products on the market that are marketed to reduce skin inconsistencies on all skin types and tones.
According to the claims provided form the third-party retail seller, Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream contains the ingredient Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a potentially dangerous ingredient that can cause negative side effects such as skin chapping, irritation, redness and skin sensitivity. Hydroquinone has been banned in some European countries.
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream should not be used by children who are under the age of 12 unless directed by a doctor. To see how Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream compares to skin brightening creams that DO NOT contains Hydroquinone, please review the grid below.
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream Features
- Comes in an easy-to-use tube
- Contains Hydroquinone (potentially dangerous)
- Formulated specifically for normal skin
- Has not been clinically tested
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone, Padimate O [2.0%], SunscreenInactive
Ingredients: Betaine (Sugar Beet), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein (Soybean), Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 16 Soy Serol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Water
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream Warnings
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- This product is not for use in the prevention for sunburn.
- When using this product- Avoid contact with eyes- Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation.
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the gradual fading of dark (brownish) skin discolorations such as freckles, age and liver spots or uneven pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream Results
According to the manufacturer, results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks.
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream Final Thoughts
Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream is intended to fade skin discolorations, but the product may not be intended for all skin types and tones. Ambi® Skin Care Fade Cream contains the potentially harmful ingredient Hydroquinone, which has been linked to negative side effects.
Last update on 2021-07-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API